We could do this slightly differently.
1) Doctor, know his onions and very often correct. You listen to them
2) Nurse, qualified to a degree, they are probably correct, but you'd rather get confirmation from the doctor
3) Doctors receptionist, Think they are a doctor without doing any medical training of any description, just get me an appointment and hush up.
4) Receptionist Assistant, Want to be a receptionist so they too can be a doctor without any medical training, never noticed
5) Family member of receptionists assistant, Alan Nixon
He's the most reliable source out there. If he says something is going to happen, 99.99% of the time it does.Look at that Cucarella business. That Romano is an excellent journalist, he seems to know more than the clubs and players do.
I hope we never go down so we can keep his info.
Rather than doctors, i think it's more about sports journalists who definitely are males in the main. That's why the Doctor analogy was for a bloke who in this case everyone imagines as Romano, who is also a bloke.
You say that, but how do you know what Romano identifies as?Rather than doctors, i think it's more about sports journalists who definitely are males in the main. That's why the Doctor analogy was for a bloke who in this case everyone imagines as Romano, who is also a bloke.
Why you even mention this is baffling.
Nixon needs to go into "mostly wrong" as at least he is an actual professional who gets paid to write the crap he does.
Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
BLOCKEDPersonally think Nixon is in the wrong category, know people don't like him and think he's a bullshitter but he gets at least one or two of our transfers spot on every summer.
I've kept a spreadsheet of every rumour this summer and who the original source is. Nixon is currently 1 for 3 (O'Brien) will be 2 for 3 if we sign MGW, there are a lot worse on this spreadsheet